Ideal for . . .
- Horses and ponies at rest or in light to medium work
- Horses and ponies requiring slow release, stamina giving energy
- Horses and ponies suffering from intolerances to cereal grains and molasses
Benefits of Sugar & Cereal Intolerance Diet . . .
- A chaff based feed high in fibre and low in starch and sugar
- No added sugars, molasses or cereal grains
- Natural source of vitamins and minerals
- Contains a probiotic and a blend of prebiotics for healthy digestion
- Includes linseed – a good source of Omega 3
- Suitable for horses and ponies with intolerances to cereal grains and/or molasses
Sugar & Cereal Intolerance Diet is ideal for those at rest or in light to medium work. Being high in fibre and low in starch and sugar, containing no cereal grains or added sugars such as molasses, it is suitable for those suffering from intolerances to those ingredients.
Sugar & Cereal Intolerance Diet includes good levels of fibre from unmolassed alfalfa and oat straw chaff and a small amount of micronized peas, linseed, several herbs and yeast to provide a rich natural source of vitamins. Prebiotics and probiotics are included for healthy digestion.