Ideal for . . .
- Older horses and ponies at rest or in light to medium work
- Older horses and ponies struggling to maintain weight
- Horses and ponies requiring slow release, stamina giving energy
- Fussy feeders
- Horses and ponies struggling to chew due to worn or missing teeth
- Horses with intolerances to barley, alfalfa and/or molasses
Benefits of Veteran Vitality . . .
- High in fibre and low in starch and sugar
- Balanced with vitamins and minerals and elevated vitamin C and E
- Contains a live yeast probiotic and prebiotics (FOS & MOS) for healthy digestion
- Includes linseed – a good source of Omega 3
- Highly palatable with natural herbs, including: Mint, Nettle Dandelion, Garlic, Fenugreek
- Barley, molasses and alfalfa free
Veteran Vitality® has been specially formulated for horses and ponies from the first signs of ageing. It contains a good calorie level to help with weight maintenance along with nutritional requirements for optimum health in older horses and ponies. Once soaked it forms a soft mash making it very easy for any horses with dental problems to chew. Veteran Vitality® is high in fibre and low in starch and sugar making it ‘kinder’ on the digestive system. A special blend of premium grade herbs are included, such as mint, nettle, dandelion and fenugreek, which also make it highly palatable, even to fussy feeders!